Is this you...?
--Your doctor is telling you everything is "normal," but you don't feel normal
-- You have many different symptoms, but don't understand why, where they may be coming from, and how to to get to the root of them
-- You feel overwhelmed with all the conflicting information on the internet and need guidance on what steps to take to start feeling better
- You had more energy to do your everyday tasks
- You felt confident and calm in your body
- You felt empowered instead of overwhelmed, frustrated, and confused
- You had a deeper understanding of where your symptoms are coming from and tools to start reversing them
Hashimotos 101 is a self-paced online course jam packed with the information, tools, practical steps, and resources you need to start reversing your Hashimotos symptoms.
This course is for you if...
-You are newly diagnosed with Hashimotos Disease
-You have had Hashimotos Disease for a while but still don't feel well
- You have hypothyroid or hyperthyroid (don't have a Hashimotos diagnosis)
What is included in this course?
- 35 video lessons
- 6 Learning modules
- A Notes and Reflection Organizer
- 6 Reflection videos (where you will apply what you are learning into your own life)
- 6 Resource guides with clickable links to supplements and other Hashimotos must-haves
- Lifetime access to a private Hashimotos 101 Facebook Community
- A food and mood journal
- Gluten + Grain Free Guide
- Grocery Shopping Guide
- Cookbook + Recipe Resource Guide
- Quick + Easy Meal Guide
- Downloadable toxicity symptom assessment
- Step by step mold, candida, and parasite protocol (practitioner code to order supplements)
- Discount on Group Coaching Program + 1:1 Coaching Sessions
- Lifetime access (includes all updated information + resources added)
StartHow Do I Find The Right Hashimotos Doctor? (10:18)
StartHow Do I Advocate For Myself At the Doctor? (thyroid testing, thyroid medication etc.) (9:17)
StartDoctor referral contact information + services
StartWhat are some common thyroid medication misconceptions? (3:23)
StartModule 1 Reflection (0:43)
StartThyroid Lab References Range Guide
StartModule 1 Resource Guide
StartWhat are the root causes of Hashimotos Disease? (11:00)
StartWhy is gut health important? (2:32)
StartWhat steps can I take to start healing my gut? (5:34)
StartWhat tests do I need to get to the root causes of Hashimotos Disease? (6:05)
StartWhat steps can I take to start growing back my hair? (3:59)
StartModule 2 Reflection (0:49)
StartModule 2 Resource Guide
What Hashimotos 101 Graduates Are Saying...
Frequently Asked Questions
Allison is a Certified Holistic Health Coach and founder of Hope with Hashimotos, a holistic health coaching platform where she supports, educates, and empowers women with Hashimotos Disease to reverse their symptoms. After reversing 90% of her own Hashimotos symptoms through holistic modalities, her greatest passion lies in supporting other women with this disease to do the same. She is on a mission to help women with Hashimotos disease reverse their symptoms so they can look and feel like themselves again.